Monday, March 21, 2016

On 6:07 PM by TheSisters Go Shopping in , ,    1 comment
Recently, the beauty bloggers of Lahore gathered together for a day of pampering at Mehwesh and Rahila Bridal Studio & Salon by the duo Mehwesh & Rahila themselves. Today I am going to be talking about my experience at the fine establishment.

Upon arrival, Rahila herself received us. We were given three packages to choose from. After selection we were paired with an attendant and led to the respective stations.
My services started off with hair wash, protein treatment and a shoulder massage. Saira, the girl attending me was super sweet and helpful. She kept on asking me if the pressure was right and if the massage wash helping me relax. It was. I would have appreciated a more private area for the massage though.
Then came the haircut. The end result wasn’t exactly what I showed Saira in the start but it was pretty nonetheless so I have no issues. She seemed a bit hesitant to cut my hair as short as I wanted.
Later Monica did my mani/pedi. She too was very professional and didn’t mind me pestering her with all the questions about the products she was using.
All in all, it was a very relaxing day. I would recommend Mehwesh and Rahila Bridal Studio & Salon to anyone looking for a very professional salon treatment at the most reasonable rates.
(L to R): Mehwesh, Rahila, Fakhra, Me, Annie & Bakhtawar
A big thank you to Fakhra Rafiq for arranging the meet up and for being the sweetheart that she is.

Location: 17.4/T, Off M.M.Alam Road, near Cafe Forest. Gulberg 2, Lahore.
For Appointments: 03219497762 / 04235778879
Facebook Page: Mehwesh & Rahila Bridal Studios & Salon

*PR Post

1 comment:

  1. I went in for a party makeover on a friends recommendation and I am so glad that I did. Now I have the perfect place where I get the best combo of great skills, unmatched hospitality and affordable prices. I wont be going anywhere else from now on.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading your comments so please feel free to comment and give your view. Do check back if you have any queries. We reply to your comments as soon as possible.
If you have any issues with the content of this blog or with any other reader discuss it with the author through "Contact Us" section.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin