Sunday, October 20, 2013

On 7:33 PM by TheSisters Go Shopping in , ,
I bought this BB Cream in the same week it was launched in Pakistan and have been using it since then. Keep on reading to find out what I love about this BB cream.

Designed for oily to combination skin, our NEW BB Cream Combination to Oily Skin is the daily all-in-one solution that controls shine, minimizes pores, moisturises, unifies, protects and covers your imperfections leaving you with instantly flawless matte skin. 
BB Cream delivers a hybrid formula that combines long-lasting 24hr hydrating care with a light touch of make-up for instantly flawless, matte skin.
1 PRODUCT TO DELIVER 6 INSTANT BENEFITS:
Controls shine & matte finish
Minimises pores
Corrects blemishes
Evens complexion
Hydrates
UV Protection
Grarnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector
Grarnier Skin Naturals BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector applied
My Experience:
The Garnier BB cream I am reviewing today is for combination to oily skin. It also comes in normal skin variant which I will review later.
Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector- Combination to Oily skin is available in two shades, light and medium, but I was not able to find it in medium shade anywhere so I have been using it in Light/Clair. Although at first it appears lighter than my skin tone but upon application beautifully adjusts to my skin tone. Doesn't appear off on me even in pictures taken with flash.
The product comes in a long, slim tube with a screw cap and holds 40ml of product. Consistency of the BB cream is runny which is a plus and a negative at same time. The consistency makes blending easy but I am always in the fear of dispensing a lot more product than I need. It has an alcoholic scent which is not noticeable once applied. I apply the cream using my fingers and it blends like a dream without settling into fine lines. The BB cream settles into a soft matte finish with light coverage and despite yellow undertones instantly brightens up my face. It keeps my combination skin matte for upto 3 hours and this time can be stretched upto 5 hours if set with powder. After 5 hours it lets the shine seep through and starts to disappear without making my face look dirty.
Though I have been using this product for quite some time now, I can't say anything about its long term claims as I do not have any blemishes or spots on my face.
Talking about the negatives, I have heard some people claiming that it look orange on them. I have not faced this problem on daily basis but twice I had a long exposure to sun (once on a cloth shopping trip to liberty and on my college sports day the other time) and noticed that after its usual wear time instead of disappearing it made me look tacky and orangey. But I can not complain as the wear time is absolutely remarkable. Another thing I noticed that back in march when I bought it for the first time was that it clung to the dry patches on my face which had not disappeared completely by then.
Even though many people claim that it adjusts to their skin tone, the biggest issue still is availability of shades.
All in all, Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Combination to oily skin is a perfect moisturizer for daily wear.

Pros:
  • A light coverage moisturizer.
  • Remarkable wear time.
  • Instantly brightens up the face.
  • Keeps you matte without extra effort.
  • Easy blendability.
  • Can be carried easily in bag.
Cons:
  • Turns orangey when over exposure to sun.
  • Only two shades are available.
  • Not suitable for very oily skin.
  • It clings to dry patches.
Price and Availability: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector- Combination to Oily skin is priced at PKR 449. You can find Garnier products at all leading stores throughout the country (Official Garnier store list). You can also find it online at just4girls.pk. Join Garnier Pakistan's facebook page for updates. Be careful when buying as there are a lot of fakes for Garnier in the market.

My Rating: 4/5


Hope this review helped.
Love,
Hira.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin