Tuesday, January 7, 2014

On 8:09 PM by TheSisters Go Shopping in , ,    No comments

Winter is taking its toll and with it comes the need to combat dry and dull skin.

About the Brand: The establishment of J. Casanova limited liability company in Paris, France was in the early 80’s by Sheikh Mahmood Saeed with the main activity of creation and marketing of prestigious perfume & cosmetic brands, and the launching of J. Casanova trade mark as a unique and genuine perfume & cosmetic line of products was just the first step in the long journey of creativity, hard work and enormous efforts to compete with the giants of perfumes & cosmetics brands in France and across the globe. 
At present this prestigious and unique brand of Perfumes & Cosmetics is highly respected among the world known and famous brands.
J. Casanova Paris: Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream

J. Casanova Paris: Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream
J. Casanova Paris: Moisturizing Hand and Body Cream
My Experience:
It is just recently that I discovered how wonderful it is to pamper ones self with a luxurious warm bath followed by rich moisturization.
I got J.Casanova Hand and Body Cream's huge 250ml tub as a gift from my cousin and I thought "Its gonna be so oily, I'll probably never even use it". Then one day I used it on my hands to fight the effects of winter and have been using it religiously since then. 
J.Casanova's Hand and Body Cream provides enough moiturisation without leaving any greasy film behind. Rub it gently and it takes about 2 minutes to sink into the skin. Aloe Vera, one of the main ingredient, is known for keeping the skin's moisture balanced while Vitamin E5 protects the skin from external environment.
My biggest problem with hand moisturizers is that they come off when hands are washed but this one sinks into the skin and that is what I absolutely love about it. Even after washing them several times, my hands remain soft, supple and hydratedI wouldn't be using it in summers though, as it is a bit too moisturizing for warmer days. I also doubt that it will be suitable for extremely dry skin type.
That being said, it is a great moisturizer for colder months and the only issue I have with it is that it is not available in Pakistan.

Pros:

  • Combats dryness in winter.
  • Sinks into skin.
  • Does not cover the skin with a greasy film.
  • Keeps the skin soft, supple and hydrated.
Cons:
  • Not good for very dry skin.
  • Not available in Pakistan.
Price and Availability: Even though the name says Paris, J.Casanova products are available in Saudi Arabia. I do not have any idea about the price as I got it as a gift but I remember seeing its 150ml tub for SR 9.75 on a store online. Visit J. Casanova's website for their complete product catalogue.

My Rating: 4/5

Love,
Hira.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We love reading your comments so please feel free to comment and give your view. Do check back if you have any queries. We reply to your comments as soon as possible.
If you have any issues with the content of this blog or with any other reader discuss it with the author through "Contact Us" section.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin